Lincoln Street Center
- OUR MISSION: Lincoln Street Center offers all members
of the Community opportunities to enrich their lives
through learning and creativity.
- Marine art, murals, wood carvings, drawings, live
art, book art and more. Buckley Smith, a self-taught
artist, was born in Los Angeles in 1947 into a family
of creative energy and three generations of Hollywood
Art Directors... see website for more.
- Expert craftsman, building, restoring and designing
wooden boats on the coast of Maine.
- The mission of the Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation is
to educate and to promote understanding and awareness
of Virginia's role in the creation of the United States
Penobscot Marine Museum
- The museum of Penobscot Bay. 5 Church St. Penobscot
Maine Maritime Museum
- Maine Maritime Museum offers a myriad of opportunities
to explore Maine’s maritime heritage and culture
and to experience the mystique of Maine.